This week I wrote an action chase sequence, planned my shots in thumbnails and boarded it in a first pass. While I was boarding I kinda deviated from my thumbnails, but decided to go with the flow. Also I tried to focus on speed this week, goal for me was to finish the whole sequence and not getting distracted in trying to do clean drawings, so it's all pretty rough.
Near the deadline I kinda rushed through the resolution, need to fix that during my clean up pass. Got some good constructive critique from Steven, and I'm gonna try to address that during my clean up pass.
Here's what I came up with: